your attention please....



குணம் நாடி குற்றம் நாடி அவற்றுள்
மிகை நாடி மிகக் கொளல்.”

********************************************************

THIS bilingual BLOG

IS INTENDED TO CREATE A BETTER AWARENESS OF HEALTH ISSUES AMONG PUBLIC
.

****************************************************
nothing in this blog will ever ever substitute a sincere consultation and a meaningful advice of a doctor.

********************************************************
மருந்து தருவது மருத்துவன் கடமை. ஆரோக்கியம் பெறுவது ஆண்டவன் அருள்.



Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Does Moon affect our Moods ?

 The Moon and our Moods.
 by Nicole Lyons.
 Courtesy: www.psychcentral.com



Courtesy: www pschcentral.com

So much research has been done regarding the lunar effect and whatever your belief may be regarding it, I’m going to share a little of my experience on this appropriately special night. Tonight is The Super Blood Moon Eclipse and we haven’t had one of those since 1982 and wont see one again until 2033, and as I type this on my deck, I have the most amazing view of this stunning display when I look to my right. It is a sight to behold.

To read further , 
click HERE. 


Kindly do not leave 
Comments on this blog 
unread. 
Even westerners say  that Moon has a "cognitive binding" and that synchornises with the way, we in this hemisphere  believe. 
 

No comments: